DL links and Solution for CTD right after trade map

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by EdCon, Mar 21, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. EdCon

EdCon Member

So I managed to get co8's great modpack working on my new windows 7 machine. First few times it would crash: I created characters, went to the shop map (underground newer one), bought and equiped, and left (continue adventuring), and it kept crashing right when I left the shop map.

Then I found a post on bik movies, and renaming bik to bak (or installing the bik player), and this worked great. Not sure if I missed it in the main support page for troubleshooting, but perhaps this could be added to Gaear's wonderful sticky:

http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8329

?

Also, my google-fu was sufficient to find the main download for 6.0.0 (which is needed for the 6.0.1 update download) but I did not see any links to it, only references to it being

"here:

"

with blank space after where a link should be. Not sure if this is a browser/script issue? Just thought I should mention it. I've seen this happen before and the links being down, or changed, or removed, but the main database site works fine. Could someone check to see if this is just my browser?

Great to be getting back into co8's masterpiece. Thanks to all the modders for their hard work :)

-EdCon

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You need to enable display of images in your User CP. The links are ModDB banners.

3. EdCon

EdCon Member

Thank you, Great One! :)

-EC

Our Host!