Weird graphic in Hommlet and Terjon question

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Anthom, Feb 10, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. Anthom

Anthom Member

I came out of the Herdsman barn after talking to Eddie and getting his okay to be with his father with my female character to get the XP's. After I came out one of the little girls that was standing outside had a weird graphical error or something. I have already been having the jerk stop problem that was talked about in these forums, but I was wondering if maybe the graphics error I saw might be part of it. It looked like brown beams or rays emitting from the girl. They were swirling all around. I went to the Delko Grove and came back and it was dark and she was gone, but the jerk stop was gone only to return later. Just thought I would tell you of my weird happenings. Plus for some reason I can't get Terjon to talk about raising dead when I have characters that need raised. Don't know if that is a bug or not. I tried to find something about it on here and I didn't run across it. Other than that. I like it. :thumbsup:

2. Groo the Ambler

Groo the Ambler Loot the Rot Grubs

The brown robe graphic glitch is known, and AFAIK is nothing to worry about. The fix is to exit and re-enter the area.

Jerk stop is something else, and the best fix for it is to always save before entering south Hommlet, or exiting the Inn, and revert to the save if it occurs.

I just ran through an entire game of 6.01 NC, though, with no jerk stop at all. I did a lot of running around in the areas where it occurs, too.

3. Anthom

Anthom Member

Thanks! Good to know.:)

4. Anthom

Anthom Member

I did some reading and found out that Jaroo's reincarnation works the same as raise dead. That's the biggest thing I was worried about were people being reincarnated as something completely different. No pun intended for the Monty Python reference, which is actually and now for something completely different. Any who it's a lot cheaper too, except for the XP loss, but I can live with that cause that's the way it's supposed to be.

Our Host!