Portrait woes - please help!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by lokiju, Jan 1, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. lokiju

lokiju Member

I remember playing this game years ago with custom portraits and no issues...but this time I added one of the Baldurs Gate portrait packs, and for some reason they didn't show up. I then got rid of the game portraits and put the BG modded ones in by themselves...and while they work great for my created characters, all the NPCs show up with a black box and an arrow. Is there any way, short of starting a new game, where I can keep the custom BG portraits and get the NPCs pics in from the original files?

I tried DLing Kharmakazy's editor from 3 locations, but my AV software says it has a trojan. So Is there a way to get the BG fles to work with the ones from the CO8 6.0 mod? Once I add in the BG custom ones with the mod ones, they won't show up.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

It sounds like you're using one of the old, outdated portrait packs. (There is only one BG pack now.)

See http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7735 for the modern compatible stuff.

If you deleted all the portraits in the modpack, you'll need to reactivate it before these packs will work properly.

3. Lum Levits

Lum Levits Member

6000 posts and a New Year. What more could you ask for?

4. lokiju

lokiju Member

Thanks Gaear!

Our Host!