Iuz loves my party?!?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Krashino, Dec 25, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Krashino

Krashino Member

Ok, I recently had some fun with the Dominate Human spell, and decided that Heddrack would make a nice addition to my party, while I slaughtered some Slavers.....
    It was a genius idea in the beginning until I ran into one, scary, but useful problem...
    During the fight, Heddrack almost died, and went through his usual summoning Iuz thingy, odd thing was, Heddrack did this in the middle of the Slavers fight, and, Iuz slaughtered Slavers for 3 or 4 rounds until Cuthbert came and stopped him...
    Even worse, for some reason, the Slavers never came back to life after that whole....incident...
    Anyone else ever had this happen?
    If so, I guess its a very useful, but evil bug...
    If not, then, what did I do to trigger that, and the even bigger question, why did Iuz slaughter the Slavers instead of going after me.... o_O
    Dont get me wrong, having an evil giant god on my team temporarily is fine and all, but sort of, glitchy?
    Also, I found something fun!
    If your party is too far from Iuz when Cuthbert comes in the picture, Cuthbert is summoned multiple times until your party gets closer, and his multiple clones dont leave at the end of the encounter, they just stand there, and act like normal townspeople do... o_O
    Sadly, it also crashes the game when you try and leave the map with the Cuthberts still in the area... =(

2. Kneller1

Kneller1 Established Member

The only thing to cure that is to KILL CUTHBERT! :evil:

Our Host!