8 juggernauts!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Sindegra, Apr 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sindegra

Sindegra Member

This was sick. So I am soloing with an law evil monk. So I think, belsornig's got to go. So I save and start a battle. 8 f*ing juggernauts come from nowhere. And my monk is level 14 so I think what the hell, let's try. Now the obvious happens and after a while I can't see my own character, and I try to take out the juggernauts. The strange thing is, I WON! I had a wierd spell permanency with my ring of lesser invisibility, so I acted like a greater one! Now I am not sure if this was the case, but when you scrolled over my monk it said he was invisible. NONE of them hit me, I ended the match with still my full 138 hp. I have a link of the craziness showing all the bloody bodies of the juggernauts. http://spaces.msn.com/members/Sinde...spx?_c01_photoalbum=showdefault&_c=photoalbum
    Livonya PLEASE fix this, cause this was pretty nutty.

2. Kalshane

Kalshane Local Rules Geek

The thing is this has nothing to do with Livonya's mod. Many of us have never encountered more than one juggernaut before or after installing the mod.

3. Sindegra

Sindegra Member

Oh sorry then. But my monk is now forever invisible, and I'd rather not have that. Does anyone know how to inverse this? I tried removing the ring and nothing happened.

4. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

I got 7 one time and 3 another time with 1.0, then I quit using it. This doesn't happen with co8fanfix and temple.dll. I haven't got 1.5 to load right yet, but i'm trying again.

5. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

I love the picture Sindegra :shock:

This is a bug, I've replicated it often enough (although my max so far was six). I'm pretty certain it's not a corrupt install on my part, although one never knows.

It does seem linked to battle starting as soon as you enter the Water Temple though as whenever I start combat myself, there is only ever one juggernaut. Sindegra and Wizgeorge - did you enter combat mode as soon as you entered the water temple?

edit: just to point out that this happened to me prior to Livonya's mod too.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
Our Host!