Zert Problem .. Major one

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ravenlyght, Jul 14, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. ravenlyght

ravenlyght Member

Ok so I killed the room where Luz appears and got through all that .. Zert was dead but when Cuthbert rez'd and healed everyone Zert became permanantly invis and he doesn't join sequential battles and I cannot talk to him to dismiss him or anything.. he's just plain invisable, I can't interact with him at all!!! Not even remove a spell permanancy or rez him myself .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Help please!!! :twitch:

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

It's not just Zert, it's all NPC's that die in that battle (I had the same problem with Zaxis and Wonillon), I don't know how to fix it, but i'm sure Livonya does. Either retry the Hedrack fight without getting Zert killed, or removing him from your group until after this fight, or wait for Livonya's 2.0 to come out. I reported this same problem a while back she said she'd fix it.

3. Galuf the Dwarf

Galuf the Dwarf Member

Please read this thread, and (if such is really the case), also be more careful to research your situation's thread history more carefully, okay?

4. ravenlyght

ravenlyght Member

My bad sorry.. I will do better next time with my searches .. there is just so many I must have missed that one.

Our Host!