Troika needs YOUR help again!

Discussion in 'News/Comments' started by Ausir, Jan 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ausir

Ausir Beholder Overseer Veteran

Troika's Steve Moret hasn't given up on fixing ToEE more, as you can see in <a target=_blank href=http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=344418>this thread</a> in the Atari forums:
    <ul>I'm getting ready to submit the second patch to Atari; there will be a little bit of a delay for them to Secu-ROM the new executable and hopefully we can begin testing the second patch shortly.

In the mean time I'm looking for volunteers (preferably those who think they know the D&D ruleset like the back of their hand, and who get extremely angry when the rules aren't EXACTLY right) who would be willing to spend 2-3 hours a day beta testing the data portion of the new patch.

Once the executable is Secu-ROMed, these people will also probably be asked to help test the full release of the second patch. Their input will also probably go towards any future patches (of which I plan to make ad infinitum).

If you are interested in helping test/report bugs and develop future patches for ToEE please e-mail this address and include the following in your e-mail:
    1) your full name
    2) your date of birth
    3) city and state you currently live in
    4) the computer setup you will be testing on
    5) a little blurb on why you want to test

Optionally you can also include an instant messenging handle (ICQ,AIM,MSN,Yahoo). Also, if you have an e-mail address you'd prefer to be mailed back at please include that as well.

Priority will probably be given to those who show a good level of communication and ability to handle responsibility. Most likely you will be required to sign an NDA and other legally binding agreements. This has yet to be 100% determined.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This in no way indicates that Atari will not continue to support the project. Infact, they have been extremely helpful in making sure that all of my needs to continue work on ToEE are being met.</ul>
    What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

Our Host!