ToEE too buggy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bhaerau, Oct 17, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Bhaerau

Bhaerau Member

2. Kiwi

Kiwi Senior Curmudgeon

Re: ToEE too buggy? (Compared to What?)

Never having run across "pVp", I was sitting here wondering whether it was related to "PGP" (as in "Pretty Valuable Privacy" or some such).

Meanwhile, I've played off and on for a couple of weeks, probably not quite that long, using the 1.0.0 FanFix patch from the Co8 folks. No crashes, no odd stuff, although the game wants to start VERY dark with my GeForce 3 Ti 200, and I haven't worked out yet what is disturbing Kobort & his buddy Tomulka . .

I tried PoR, what a dog -- now that was a killing overload of bugs! Daggerfall was buggy, but I played it for weeks anyway, it was so much fun in spite of all the bugs. ToEE isn't in the same class in either direction as either of those, and does have many fewer bugs than those two.

{I do wish Co8 wouldn't go all Nerdy and choose RAR for 1.1.0 just because it's 5% better than current versions of ZIP! No need for another file-packer like RAR!}

:D

3. Bhaerau

Bhaerau Member

I haven't experienced any major bugs although there have been some minor ones (wrong names for party memebers for one).

Our Host!