Tilt Five Kickstarter goes live!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allyx, Sep 25, 2019.

Remove all ads!
  1. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Tilt Five just launched their Kickstarter campaign last night, and are already over 100% funded! You can find the Kickstarter page here.

There is also an hour long interview with the CEO of the company where she details what it is capable of and some more technical details of their product here.

If you don't know what it is, check it out, I'm certain this will blow your mind, and perhaps even usher in a new age in tabletop gaming. The fact that Fantasy Grounds will be adding support for playing TTRPG's including D&D 2nd edition, 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder, 5e, Pathfinder 2e, Starfinder, Savage Worlds, Castles and Crusades and other systems through this Augmented Reality system, only helps to fill me with both joy and excitement.

I've wanted to see something like this for a while now and I wish them every ounce of luck in the future. Now I just have to find the money to put in my order. *sigh*

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Pretty cool!
    The KS trailer festuring composite editing was fishy, but they also have through-the-lens shots and hands-on demos.

3. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

Too rich for my blood... Even I topped out at $300 for the BattleTech Kickstarter...

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Interesting concept, but $299 feels like too much for me now.

Our Host!