staf of life

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by fatman, Jun 16, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. fatman

fatman Member

how do you use it i got it at mother screngs in nulb & cant use it

2. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

could you rephrase that using the edit comand, I dont understand what you are trying to say...

3. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Member

Allow me to translate from the original speech, "Idiot," from the pecular sub-speech "AOHeller," with the dialect modifier "Too f**kin' lazy to properly use the English Language."

"Dear friends, I am in a grave condundrum. Whilst playing the game Greyhawk; The Temple of Elemental Evil, I happened to purchase the Staff of Life at Mother Screngs' shop in Nulb, but I am at a loss as to how to utilize this potent object of magic. Your timely assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated."

4. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

Long descriptions of items can be accessed by shift-clicking it.
    {4138}{Staff of life is a magic staff that allows the wielder to cast Heal and Raise Dead. It is charged.}

I think it needs to be wielded before a tab for Heal and Raise Dead appears. With a cleric it appears to work fine but fighters and mages don't seem to be able to access these options.

While it is polite to use proper punctuation/spelling/grammar on open boards such as these, do understand that we all come from differing backgrounds and ages where English may not be a first language. So here's an appeal to board members to be more civil and tolerant of others while posting. Thanks.

Our Host!