Reservation List for Adding to 4.1.0

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Cerulean the Blue, Apr 3, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

This thread is for making reservations to add file/proto entries to the tentative Co8 4.1.0 release.

If you need to add files, or proto entries, post here. It will be on a first come first serve basis. Please let me know whether or not you have FTP access. If you don't know what FTP access is, you most likely don't have it.

When it is your turn, I will direct you to the appropriate download or email the files to you so you can make your additions/changes.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH FTP ACCESS: PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THESE FILES UNTIL GIVE YOU PERMISSION.

At this late date the queue is null and void If you have stuff, send it to me. Here is the queue as it now stands:

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

So you can have an idea of what to expect when it is your turn, here is the current proto.tab. I will keep this up to date as people submit there changes/additions. I am posting description.mes, MESHES.MES, ADMESH.MES, and spell_enum.mes as well so we are all working off the same files. Last Update 5/2/06 at 1:47 am GMTFiles have been updated to include VS's and Neriks stuff.

[EDIT] All the files I have so far for Co8 4.1.0 are wrapped up in one package here. These are only the files that have been changed or added from 4.0.0. These files need to go over an installation of 4.0.0. I will merge it with 4.0.0 after all the submissions are in.Please download these files and make your changes/additions to them before submitting them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Currently adding Invensource Ids 330, 331, 332.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taking a bit longer than I thought after my first attempt crashed, now adding things one at a time and testing each. Few more hours.

I guess I'll be needing a portrait spot for Ronald - I call 8330.

Spamming aside, my stuff is through. Many new protos entries, a few minor fixes of DH stuff, and a clerical portrait :) NEXT!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2006
  3. Nerik

Nerik Established Member

Ok, for my summonable creature project:

protos.tab IDs 14503-14570 (Including Virtual SpACEman's wild boar at 14522). I need a few item IDs for weapons used by some of the summonables as well (probably about 6).

portrait.mes IDs 4770-5090

meshes.mes IDs 1168-1185

If these clash with anyone elses, please let me know, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just add (now that I've worked them out):

Protos.tab 4620-4635 - summonable creatures equipment

InvenSource.mes IDs 320-329 for summonable creatures with equipment.

On further thought, I need a few more protos.tab IDs for creature equipment, I think 4636-4640 should be sufficient ATM.

Err, slight change, I notice that weapons, projectiles and armor are in separate number groups :blush:.

Protos.tab
    So reduce my Weapon requirements to 4620-4627
    Add Quivers 5020-5022
    Add Armour 6440-6449

Thanks,

Charles

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2006
  4. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

The proto's I'm using are in the Verbobonc mod, i'll need a couple of extra ones as well so reserve me about 2 more.

5. Cerulean the Blue

Thanks everyone. I would like to point out that this thread is for reserving a spot in the queue for adding your stuff to the files, not for reserving slots in the files themselves, though it is nice that you are posting that as well.

It would help me out as well if, when you post to reserve your spot in the queue, you could let me know if you have FTP access, or if I will need to make other arrangements to get the files to you. If you don't know what FTP access is, then you don't have it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  6. Virtual SpACEman

Virtual SpACEman Established Member

protos.tab meshes.mes

cloak of elvinkind 6058

Fine Chain Mail 6475 12226
    Masterwork Fine Chainmail 6474 12226

robe of eyes 6410 12224
    cloak of arachnida 6275 12225

wild boar 14522 1166
    dire boar 14507 1167
    fiendish boar 14520 1166
    fiendish dire boar 14521 1167

dire bear 14506 1168(1169?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

static lashing(sling) 4702

spiked gauntlets 4705
    boxing gloves 4703

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

gold chainmail ???figuring it out

elvin chain

allyx drow armours

still kinda working other stuff out alot of my stuff intergates with nerik's

7. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Not sure if your survey goes out this far or not Blue, but I'll be adding a few lines to movies.mes, altering a few lines in maplist.mes, and altering a few (maybe several) DLG files.

Edit: Have FTP access.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  8. darmagon

darmagon stumbler in the dark

Okay, anything I have to change is included in my newspell.zip download. Due to technical difficulties (ie. my home computer is dead) I am unable to make the appropriate changes to the one spell I need to fix, Flaming Sphere, so I am going to have to cut it before 4.1. If someone could do that for me that would be great as I am working on a work computer without winzip or (my personal favourite) pkzip and I only have limited access here.

Darmagon

9. Cerulean the Blue

No worries Darmagon. I'm on it.

Well, Nerik never responded to my PM that it was his turn, so I'm bumping him to the bottom of the list. Sorry Nerik, but you have to be on the ball.

So, NEXT!

That would be you, Allyx.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  10. Cerulean the Blue

Flaming Sphere has been removed.

I've added the current description.mes and long_description.mes to the first post in this thread so that we can all work off the same files. Please use those files to make your changes/additions when submitting your work.

Allyx has yet to respond to my PM so he is getting bumped to the bottom of the list.

NEXT!

That's you ACE.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  11. Virtual SpACEman

oky ive basicly got armour monster items updates and stuff ill grab files and start adding i guess.

edit oky got em.....

hmm looks like some of my stuff has alrdy been put in :) musta been Teds handy work lol

what about the actual meshes.mes files, materials.mes and addmesh.mes files i need to mod those as well for my objects besides the actual files folder containing the graphics.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  12. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Send Blue everything u want to go into 4.1.0 (everything needed to make your stuff work).

13. Virtual SpACEman

oky im almost finished.. double checking everything etc..

BUT before i finish i need some feed back on chainmail should i use the new mesh i just did with in my other thread http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3230 for the fine chainmail?

and do ppl want the gold chainmail as well? in here?

14. Cerulean the Blue

I say use it, and the gold. Can't have to many choices if you ask me.

15. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

<Sob> PC upgrades come at a cost I guess, Meh I haven't got anything new that isn't in the last Verbo-mod update anyway, so last on the list is fine with me, gives me some time to actually DO something new, instead of just talking about it.

Our Host!