Rapid Shot?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Yavathol, Apr 20, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Yavathol

Yavathol Member

Ok, running Liv's beta mod 1.0, standard install. Has anyone else noticed a problem with Rapid Shot not working? I've got a human bard 2 fighter 1 with precise, point blank and rapid shot, plus wpn focus longbow. Using a comp. longbow+2, he doesn't seem to get two shots, even with the full attack option!

On a separate query, I've seen people quoting the results of die rolls...where are you guys getting this from. In the rolls listing on the right hand side, I can see things like X hits Y, but it doesn't give the values that were generated...?

any thoughts?

2. Marceror

Marceror Established Member

I haven't encountered the issue with rapid shot, so I can't comment on that. To your question of die rolls, however, you need to click the links on words like 'hits' and 'misses' to get the breakdown of the roll and associated modifiers. Very useful.

3. Lord Plothos

Lord Plothos Established Member

I thought you needed to toggle rapid shot on, sort of like power attack, because it involves a penalty, so you're able to choose when to use it or not. Are you sure you've got it checked off?

4. Marceror

Marceror Established Member

It definitely requires a toggle, just like casting defensively does, for example.

5. nitewolf

nitewolf Packleader

I've got Longbow and Crossbow archers in my current game both using rapid shot...very effectively. There is a toggle on the radial menu to switch on...

6. Yavathol

Yavathol Member

Ah! Ok, thanks guys :blush:

Our Host!