Question before I reinstall

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kellinjar, Nov 20, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. kellinjar

kellinjar Member

So I haven't played ToEE in quite some time. I came by here after I ran into someone on a forum that used to play ToEE and I'm a little bit excited to see a lot of the work that was done after I stopped playing. I'm going to reinstall to play C08 4. and I'm curious is livonyas 1.5.1 okay to mix with this? I've read what it fixes and it really sounds great.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Livonya's mod is included in Co8 4.0.0. So all you need is the Co8 mod.

Enjoy!

3. kellinjar

kellinjar Member

Even better. There were a lot of huge threads here so it was hard to make heads or tails of what was going on. Is the humble NPC mod included in 4 as well? I hate those looters.

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

its part of toffee, I'm not sure is its in the non-toffee install tho

5. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

well, by default installation of the co8 mod you will get something called TOEEFE. Run it instead of the regular game, when you run it, it has a bunch of checkboxes you can use to apply various patches, from the humble NPC patch to MaxHP to PCs and NPCs. Enjoy

6. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

The Humble NPC patch is also included with the non-Toffee install, but you have to run it manually from the ToEE root directory.

Our Host!