Need help please!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by geektom, May 22, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. geektom

geektom Member

I had Rufus and Burne in my party for a while, and now they have both voluntarily left and gone back to Hommlet.

I need a Fireball scroll to destroy the Skull, but Burne doesn't have anything for trade except what was on him when we parted ways-- where can I get a Fireball scroll now?

I do not have any wizards/sorcerers in my party now either-- am I totally screwed?

Thanks!

2. karldar

karldar Member

Hmm

I'm sure that searching the forums here or at atari would turn up an answer. That being said--you could create a wiz/sorc and add them to your party(if you have a slot and aren't too high a level already) then scribe scrolls after getting them enough xp. With any luck, the patch(2.0) will be out soon and you'll be able to buy a scroll. Anyhoo, you don't absolutely have to destroy the skull. You should be able to take Z, regardless...

...or, you could be totally screwed....

P.S. Don't drink and post, kids. LOL

3. geektom

geektom Member

Thanks

So, I can still add party members of my own? I did not know that... do I have to be under the original 5 that you start with? Does someone have to be killed to open a spot, or can I just remove them?

I hope 2.0 comes out soon!

Thanks for the help.

4. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

there was a mod in one of the posts in the atari forum that would make burnes assistant sell all the spell scrolls. there was also one that let you mass id items. i forget which thread i found them in.

5. geektom

geektom Member

Thanks!

where are the atari forums? On their main website?

6. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

Last edited: May 23, 2004
  7. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

you can at certain locations, such as the homlet inn, change the party, there is no need for anyone to die, in fact even the dead are still part of your party since you can just resurrect them, you can remove someome from your party and add a new wizard, power level him to level 5 (kill a few strong monsters with the other guys, he will get TONS of XP) and have him make that scroll...
    alternatively, you should be able to hire braine or the wizard from the inn etc, have them scribe a scroll, have them sell it to a merchant, and but it from that merchant...

Our Host!