Modded Game ends after Zuggtmoy encounter

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Phineas Bogg, Oct 10, 2018.

Remove all ads!
  1. Phineas Bogg

Phineas Bogg Member

I am playing the modded version and really enjoying it! I originally got the game in 2003 and really like all the mod changes since then. The Romag fight is particularly tough now!

Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Verbobonc as my game ends after the Zuggtmoy encounter. I get some end slides and the the game exits to the main menu. It is possible there is an issue with the slides themselves as the exit to menu happened after different slides during different tries. The last slide that I saw was the Valden and Paida one.

What would you recommend that I try to get beyond the slides and onto Verbobonc?

Thanks!!!

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Did you install the C08 NC version?

The NC stands for New Content and if you installed the C08 mod without the NC on the end the game will end once you beat the temple as the original game does. The non NC version of the mod is designed to fix many bugs and add a few quality of life options to the original game presented by Troika.

3. Phineas Bogg

Phineas Bogg Member

Many thanks for your help! I did not have the NC version. I have installed it now and have been to welkwood bog. I am guessing Verbobonc will appear after the Zuggtmoy encounter now

Thanks!

sirchet likes this.
Our Host!