Mod Request: Change Followers Limit

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by alteration, Oct 25, 2018.

Remove all ads!
  1. alteration

alteration Member

Hello, I started a new playthrough with a cleric necromancer, I want to clear the dungeons with my personal undead army. However I noticed that the limit of undeads I can control at the same time is 5, is there a way to change that? Even if I have to do it by myself. I'm currently using Temple+.

2. Badsirbrian

Badsirbrian Member

I ran a LE party and did the undead army thing recently, it made several fights easier. I remember having up to 9 I could command but control is an issue, I just made sure they were in front in formation or they would often just sit there the whole fight. They worked pretty well for meat shields. I commanded the undead necromancers in the arena of heroes and they helped plow through hickory branch for me, kind of dangerous with friendly fire if you don't manage them right as they cast spells like crazy.

3. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

There is a way to increase the number of AI followers using a Hex Editor on the Temple.dll file, though I must admit, it has been many years since I made that edit, and I can't find the info on how to make the edit the forums currently.

Our Host!