Merchant questions

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by seraglio, Oct 3, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. seraglio

seraglio Member

Sorry if this has been asked but I;ve need trying to keep up with the moving forums as best I can.

Has anyone figured out how to add items to a merchant yet? I heard that some folks were working with invensource.mes, but wasnt sure whether or not you knew whether you could just add a proto description and have it show up.

While I am asking I am also wondering how long a merchant keeps something you sell them? If I sell a magic item to a merchant will they keep it forever? And what merchants are just merchants and are good to use (some I know will join you).

Thanks for any help!

2. Xma

Xma Member

Yup, we can add things to invensource.mes, and they will show up on the merchant NEXT TIME HE RESTOCKS.

So you need to buy/sell something, then rest some time before he will restock the invensource.mes items.

As fo keeping thins you sell them, same answer : until they restock (= until resting/travelling).

3. seraglio

seraglio Member

Thanks for the quick reply. OH well I was hoping merchants kept stuff you sold them indefinitely but at least we can stock items.

Our Host!