Mega Bundles available from Atari

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by The Royal Canadian, Nov 27, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi Folks
    I just thought I would let you know that Atari is now offering several Anthology packs on-line, and some are available in stores. I just picked up a two DVD set that includes ToEE, Baldurs Gate, BG: Tales of the Sword Coast, BG II, BG II: Throne of Bhaal, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale II, and Planescape Torment for $19.99 US. If you live in the Midwestern US, check the local Meijer Superstore, that's where I got mine. I didn't see it at my local Best Buy in the last couple of days ( Wednesday through today ), so I don't think they carry it, but I could be wrong. Also available ( at the same price I think ) is a "Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter Nights Complete" which includes 8 games in the Neverwinter Nights series. I just checked and Best Buy doesn't carry either Anthology and they are only available as downloads from Atari. The Atari downloads are at. http://atari.com/game-search/genre/rpg.

The Royal Canadian

P.S. to Gaear: I just went through clearing a bunch of Malware off my system, and in the process, lost the password for my original account, and I had closed the email account that "The Royal Canadian" is tied too (mikingbird@hotmail.com). Could you please send me the password for that account ??
    Thanks !!

2. The Royal Canadian

Hi Folks
    I am just getting ready to install the complete set and as part of the install it lets you chose what you are installing. Seeing as I am currently about halfway through the Temple, I am not going to install ToEE, but I noticed that the option says "Install Temple of Elemental Evil and ALL Expansion Packs". I wonder if that includes Co8 ;-) . I also noticed that one of the options for "Icewind Dale" is "Trials of the Luremaster". Well, with that I am off to Baldurs Gate.
    I should point out that there are (obviously) no printed manuals included with the package.
    The Royal Canadian

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Hey TRC, you'll need to make a new e-mail account somewhere (or give me an existing one) that is different from the one you used to register the TRC2 account. Apparently vBulletin only allows one e-mail address per user - probably an anti-spam measure - so I can't change your Royal Canadian account to your new e-mail. I can only forward your password via e-mail, and the e-mail on file for Royal Candian is your old one, so the notification will just go to a dead letter file.

You can PM the new/other e-mail to me if you like.

4. The Royal Canadian

Our Host!