Masterwork Items?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Errant, Aug 27, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Errant

Errant Member

First off, I've never posted on these boards before so I have to say thanks to all of you that have kept developing TOEE.

(In order) I installed from CD, then Atari patches 1 & 2, Fan Fixes 3.0.4, Livonya's Beta 1.5.1 Mod Setup, a no CD fix, Allyx's shop map2 & some new portraits.

I've been trying to get Brother Smyth to sell me masterwork weapons but I can't seem to find any giant's heads despite killing two giants so far.

Everything seems to run fine but no giant heads so no masterwork items. :(

I'm going to go ahead and do a new install minus the CD fix (just in case), but I'd appreciate it if anyone can confirm if there's anything I'm missing.

2. the_arkane

the_arkane chaos

i believe it is the giant in emridy meadows, the one with the bear. the picture for the giants head does not always work. the no cd patch i dont use them since malicious programs showed up in some of them. check your inventory the head may show up as a pointy arrow or something else if you killed the giant in emridy meadow and took every thing in its inventory. hope this helps.

3. Errant

Errant Member

The Emridy Meadows giant was the first one I tried, but I didn't expect it to look like something else so I might have sold/dropped it without realising.

4. the_arkane

the_arkane chaos

restart. dont worry i am sure many others had that problem. or go on with out. you should be able to with out to much problem

5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Open the console (hold shift and press ~) and type... give 12602 ...and hit return, (close the console the same way you opened it) and the head will be in your inventory.

6. the_arkane

the_arkane chaos

whoops forgot all about doing that sorry. i actually had to do it that way once. i had problems with quests do to npc in 1st spot,i turned in head and when i came back it had not registered, so i used console to fix the problem. so if your new to game dont put npc's in first spot it causes all sorts of quest problems.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  7. Errant

Errant Member

Allyx you rock! Thanks dude :)

Edit: You too Arkane :crazy:

Our Host!