Major Issue! Need Assistance Please!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by RavingFrenzy, Jun 30, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. RavingFrenzy

RavingFrenzy Member

:rant: I have a major malfucntion! I applied the Patches properly once I read the 2 needs to beu sed not 3. I fixed everything and I trusted the CO8 patch would resolve my looting issues. It sort of worked, I use the Combat sequence to do it anyway since the clicking seems to be faulty. But now..

I just finished the Moathouse. I let Master join to get to the Temple but I though he'd just tell me hwere it is and not have me join. I killed him and looted him for his armor. I left the game to get help and I got the NTDLL error the CO8 patch is supposed to fix and I had never gotten the error before. I can deal with that, my BIG problem is ALL the exits from the Dungeon won't work. I click and click and the PCs stand there as if theres no stairs or doors at all. What do I do? Is this even a fixable error or did I just lose a buttload of game time and I'm goingto scream and rip Atari a new one? I've been dealing with game glitches from Torment to NWN2 and this one is news to me! Please help I don't really want to fudge around with the game more or I'm just going to go back to basics and hope it stops giving me glitches and errors....

I reloaded the game a couple of times and I tried to use the cheat console but theres no cheat fr "Egress the dungeon" or any sort of way to jump back to town.

2. RavingFrenzy

RavingFrenzy Member

I really must note the NTDLL error does not kick me from the game or anything, it is simply there whenever I exit the game and it hopefully isn't corrupting my game further. I will appreciate greatly any crumbs of information or deep wisdom there is to offer. I will unpatch or repatch it with 3 if I must. Otherwise it is worth noting I hope to the Circle of Eight crew and I appreciate all of the changes to the game but the problems did not arise until I patched it. My PC Specs are well above the bar but I use an Nvidia 7300GT if it matters.

Our Host!