I'm confused too...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by transcendation, Jun 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. transcendation

transcendation Member

The descriptions of the various forums don't seem to explain them very well. I'm left wondering what each is for and what the point of this site is.

Like, where do we post the timelines and stories from our own Greyhawk campaigns?

Where do we discuss management of Greyhawk campaigns as DMs?

In which forum do we swap NPCs?

What are the projects for? What are their goals, etc.? Their point and scope isn't obvious from their descriptions.

Just thought you'd like some feedback. The site would be more enticing if its purpose was crystal clear to the newcomer.

transcendation

P.S.: I'm selling my RPG collection of 3000+ items. For updates contact me at transcendation@yahoo.com

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

I don't know how you found this place. But, now that you're here, this is a forum for people who play & mod the Temple of Elemental Evil. This game was manufactured by the now defunct Troika & marketed by Atari. The short version is that we're trying to make this game better than it was at release. This isn't really a Greyhawk forum or a DnD forum, except it does also sort of fill those roles, too. Look around, try the game, and discuss anything you want in "General Discussion." And to most people, they've already got a clear understanding of the purpose here before they arrive.

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

There is definitely, absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt no finer site for anything Tower of Elemental Evil related, support, discussion, improvement or appreciation than this site here.

Anyone who finds it, should consider themselves blessed.

4. zuluwarrior94

zuluwarrior94 Established Member

Yeah, sometimes you have to read a few pages of the book instead of just looking at the cover. Or even hold your mouse pointer over a specific thread title to get a little box that shows part of the original post.

And if you're are looking for true "trancendence" in The Temple of Elemental Evil, just read all of the threads. It worked for me. :paper:

Our Host!