How to exit the keep and other info without seeing spoilers?

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Hal900x, May 12, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. Hal900x

Hal900x Member

Hey guys,

So it seems the FAQ is out of date, because when I went to look for how to exit the Keep into the world map, it says "read the player's guide". I assume this to be the game guide, but frankly I didn't see a lot of the more basic info I was looking for, unless it's under the walkthrough. I really don't want to see spoilers on accident, which always happens to me. Is there another guide I'm missing? And yes, I'm stuck in the keep. Other than going straight to the Caves via the quest npc in the bar, I'm clueless.

Edit: apparently the world map is not available outside the bailey? I wasn't able to access it. So that's that, but my main question still stands.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yes, the FAQ is out of date, sorry about that. The Game Guide is the guide that should be in the docs folder, possibly with a Guide to Alchemy next to it. Reading the Guide (or speaking to the Scribe who takes you into the Keep, next to the gate) reveals that you want to go to the Provisioner's shop and check the Noticeboard. There, there are a bunch of quests to be done. There's a picture of the shop in the Guide.

Egress to the outside world is done via the World Map in the Outer Bailey itself, to make it easy. Going to the main gate to get in and out sounds like a good idea but would get old very quickly. That being said, you can still go outside to the main gate by speaking to the Scribe who brought you in, and get back in again by speaking to the guard. there's a least one reason to go back outside and look around :)

Our Host!