Having problem with Front End.

Discussion in 'ToEE Front-End X' started by AndyX, Nov 20, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. AndyX

AndyX Member

I tried to post this in the downloads forum, but it wouldn't le me, sorry.

Whenever I try to launch the game via ToEEFE i get "Error starting ToEE Front End. Make sure that nothing acesses the ToEE folders before proceeding! Also make sure that a duplicate data folder doesn't exist for the current default module!"

I was playing it just fine a little while ago, and when I tried to play it just now I keep getting this crtical error...

Help?

By the way thanks for helping this game to reach it's potential. I bought this game when it first came out but it was so buggy that I couldn't play it and threw it away. I happened upon this forum last week by chance, and decided to give it another try so I went to ebay and here I am.

Thanks again, this could be the best game ever!

2. Ax Thrower

Ax Thrower Blood Lust

You think this is the best game ever, just wait until the KOTB demo is released... you would think that you were playing P-N-P, with all of the ideas offered by DM's and the scriting magic of some of the modders... check out the KOTB forum for screenshots of the progress of the Mod... TOEE opened the door.... CO8 ripped it out of the wall and ran right through it....

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

that means that something - like antivirus software or anything with an "open recent" otion which is still open is accessing your game folder. disabling your anti-virus software and closing other programs might help.

Our Host!