Golden Orb

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Wynter wolf, Mar 15, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Wynter wolf

Wynter wolf Member

Ok im at a loss im wandering the nodes and already have the power gem for air i have cleared all of the 4 lvls in the temple i believe and i can not find the Golden skull what am i doing wrong??

2. Auldar

Auldar Member

Did you ever find the escape tunnel from Level 3? The skull is near there.. There's a wizard who has it in a secret room in his second chest..

-Auldar

3. Grey

Grey Member

More specifics (don't scroll down if you don't want the spoils):

Go to the Temple Broken Tower, go in the back room area where the chest was. Perform a search and you will find a secret door. It leads to the aforementioned escape tunnel. To your right (as you face your monitor) is an entrance into the Temple that accesses Falrinth, a woman wearing blue elven chain, and ultimately, the golden skull - it is not in the chest that Falrinth's key opens, but rather in a chest behind a secret wall door at the back end of the room Falrinth is in. The corridor outside the room Falrinth is in ends in a door that will access the main section of the Temple Dungeon should you wish to go in.

The escape tunnel also has a passage to your left that a leads to an empty outdoor area called the Burnt Farmhouse that allows you to access the world map and travel from there.

Our Host!