"give" + "create" commands

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by pootythang, Jan 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. pootythang

pootythang Member

I learned on the forums that if u type in give or creat followed by a series of numbers u can get items and stuff. (ex. "give 7003" -gives 50 platpieces) I want to know what numbers to type in to get items like Fragarach and magic armor and stuff.

2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

The full list of objects and their numbers is given in the file description.mes, which can be read with a regular editor like Notepad once it is extracted out of ToEE4.dat with Zane's ToEExtract.

3. Cogito

Cogito Member

New to this and first time post...

Very new to this whole TOEE thing...got the game for Christmas and it's been fun so far with the Atari 3.0 patch only. Have gotten my party to 6th and 7th level and found myself inside the Temple after "bluffing" my way past the guard and saying Wat sent me (I had already killed him earlier...grin). Figure I'll get these CO8 patches and mods and install them once I've finished my game to see how much things change. This is a GREAT SITE!! So glad I found this site and your help from http://www.gamebanshee.com/templeofelementalevil/locations/walkthroughfaq.php
    Between the two sites, I'm learning a lot of stuff about this game and think it's going to be on my PC for some time.

Can someone tell me what Zane's TOEEextract is and where to find it? Sounds like it would help with the console window and using the "give" and "create". Find I can access the console now, but don't know how to use it...
    Thanks in advance!!

4. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

Zane's ToEExtract is a data file extractor or unpacker which allows you to access the individual files inside the data file easily. Drag and drop a .dat file onto its exe and the extraction will begin.
    Download it here: http://www.co8.org/files/tools/toeeextract.rar

Our Host!