Dumb Question about Fire Temple

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Sagenlicht, May 20, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sagenlicht

Sagenlicht Established Member

Be careful this question contains spoilers

When you kill the Fire Temple cleric you get a key from him (as well as you get one from each of the other 3 clerics). I´ve played now serveral times through the game but never found a chest for that key.

Does this chest exist??? And when yes where??? Or was the fire temple chest not implemented?

I just wonder :)

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  2. Huntsman

Huntsman Member

There's a chest in the room with all the fire pits (and the fire brothers and two salamanders).

Heven't tested it there, but I know the chest is locked (I always pick it). Might the key be for it?

I'll try and test that out and get back to you...probably over the weekend I'll have an answer :)

3. Sagenlicht

Sagenlicht Established Member

Hmm, nope the key does not open that chest. I personally belive that this key should open the chest but doesn´t.

4. psiekier

psiekier Member

Here's a technical question: My machine (2.4 GHz Pentium 4) handles the game pretty well, but whenever I start the battle in the Fire Temple with the Salamanders and Fire Brothers, the game slows to a crawl.

Is there some kind of in-game setting I can adjust to reduce the strain on my processor so I can give these guys a proper seein' to?

Our Host!