Childs Toy

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kylan271, Feb 25, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

:confused: I can not find references to this - Childs Toy,on search here,hmmm.

:nerd: If you do the IRun for Grud there is a 'Childrens Toy' found on the right hand of the map in a tree. I do not know what this is for????? It is a centaur like figurine. Anyone have a clue-I have CO8 Mod 5.5????

2. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi Kylan
    Get it Identified, either by a wizard in your party or by a merchant, then press the "Shift" button while clicking on it to get more details on what it does. Let's just say that it can be a useful item to have.
    TRC

3. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Well, I found it pretty weak, but I guess it could have its uses at lower levels.

4. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Meat shield with mirror image.

5. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

^ LOL

I actually found that charming an actual one in the temple is better than using the figurine - she's stronger for some reason. Maybe for the +3 sword reason?

6. kylan271

Oh ayyyyyyyyyyy,I thought it WAS identified,lol... So it is actually a 'figurine of wonderous power',hmm not centaur sorry...pic was small. OK,but I thought it was part of some quest for a child in the CO8 Mod,so my first thoughts. Thanks for the input..^_* . I will sell it to the Snake Pit and put it in with the sheep perhaps(joking).

7. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

I'm so there! ;)

8. kylan271

Hmmm perhaps 'she' could be in with the Snake Pit girls,say with Whip&Bestiality combined lol...yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa,singing that Devo song 'Whip It..' Geeeeee a new Snake Pit 'sex toy'..OMG..

You guys have corrupted me..heh. ^_*

9. Avatar_do_Grafite

Avatar_do_Grafite Established Member

Ah...

There are a iten hidden in the map of the 'big fish' Grud send ya?!? Ive taked a good look on the entire place, and have founded nothing! This thing realy exist and Im a dumb, or Im looking in the wrong map?!?

Im very curious about this toy!

10. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

It's under a tree, in the upper-right corner of the map. Highlight all items on the ground to see in more clearly.

11. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

I've done that quest maybe four times before, and I usually TRY to search all those maps, but this one is a pain because it's so hard to find anywhere you can traverse. But this time I accidentally discovered the Child's Toy and was "HuHHHH?" My attempts to find good descriptions for Google were sending me to online toy stores. Then I found this. :)

Oleg Ben Loleg likes this.
Our Host!