Can't clear Porky's Revenge brothel quest

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Grey, Feb 14, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Grey

Grey Member

After accepting to help Ophelia, I can't get rid of the Mickey quest. I helped her with her whores Jenelda and Rialta (sp?), and I got Mickey to agree to stay away - when I told her I took care of her problem, she says thanks, the whore quest clears, but she says that she still has money problems. She further comments that with me around things'll get better - but the Porky's quest doesn't clear. Then I killed Mickey and reported back again, but I still get the same dialogue and the quest still doesn't clear.

So how do I clear the quest? Is it a Co8 patch bug?

Thanks.

2. Lopus

Lopus Member

How the heck were you able to do BOTH whores??? I can only finish the Dyke quest. The Thief quest (Rialta?Sp?) requires that you pay the Brothel madame 500gp, but everytime I try, the game only allows me the option of saying I'll pay some other time. (Yes, I do have more than 500gp).

Thanks

3. Grey

Grey Member

Sorry to have misled you - I meant that I solved the whore quest, but you are correct that you can only do one, but either one should solve the quest. However, like you, I couldn't solve the quest through Riana either - despite having well over 500 gp - I helped with Jenelda.

4. Manaknight

Manaknight Member

both brothel quests are doable

you can in fact do both brothel quests, however its a very specific order in which you have to do them (this took me a while to figure out but now i at least know since i restarted to fix npc looting). ok heres how it works, start by talking to ophelia about the dyke quest, tell her you will help then talk to the les on the third floor. when you finish the tongue lashing head back down to ophelia and talk to her with a MALE character but don't talk about the dyke yet, ask about fun or whatnot, the who do you reccomend option should be there and of course ophelia will tell you riana. go up and talk to riana using the "are you serena's sister" option. let the reunion go through then talk to her again, select the "me ready for you now" option then tell her you just want to talk, i'm pretty sure you can recruit her at this point if you open up a slot for, i'm almost certain thats how i did it, you never actually have to pay ophelia to take her out of the brothel, now you can go down tell her about the les and exit with your new npc (if you so chose) in tow. hope that helps. haven't done the mickey quest yet or i'd comment on that too

Our Host!