Buh-bye Minature Chest

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ErrantSaint, Mar 21, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. ErrantSaint

ErrantSaint Member

Ok guys, haven't played this in years, saw the new 7.7.0 release and before anything let me say you're awesome.

So...sometime in my early exploration of the temple, not having completed a single quest within, my planar chest mini changed to a potion of cure moderate wounds, or just disappeared outright. I'm not quite sure as I didn't pay attention til after a fight with brigands got me loot, and I don't have a save before this occurred as I save perhaps too often. I'm almost positive it was replaced but perhaps it just disappeared and I picked up a potion in its slot.

Anyway, luckily I was able to console it back and it works just fine but just thought you might want to know.

Thanks again ya'll.

Edit: Figured it out - that bitch Dala!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When the chest disappeared did you still have the option to use it in the radial dial?

Myself, I tend to leave the chest where I last used it and when I activate the radial dial it tells me where I left it, that is pretty cool I think.

3. Kragenskjold

Kragenskjold Member

lol, yeah takes real skill to remove a sober half-orc's full plate armor without him noticing in a crowded tavern.

Our Host!