Brothel

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Destroth, Oct 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Destroth

Destroth Member

How do I find this? There is no one in town named Mona.

<<Destroth>>

2. Kedrigh

Kedrigh Member

nulb, not hommlet.
    mona's the one with the orb quest.

3. Destroth

Destroth Member

cool thanks

I wasn't sure if the patch was installed or not because my NPC still doesn't give up her weapons all the time. I do get the masterworks items from the Blacksmith, so it must be working.

<<Destroth>>

4. GreenSoda

GreenSoda Member

as stated in the readme the npc-trade-fix will only work with newly recruited npcs. If you had any npcs in your group before you installed the patch -no go.

What bothers me a little is the fact that you get thrown out of the brothel after you used some of its ...ahem..."services". Also the npc portraits for the npcs in the brothel seem a little wierd -they're all the same....some dialouge seems to be broken or incomplete as well.

I hope those things can be adressed in the future - I don't know if its even possible, though.

Anyhow, thx for the great patch

5. Xma

Xma Member

Well, as of now, what was done is making the brothel accessible again. No content was changed in the brothel.

Sounds likely that when Troika heard it had to be cut, they didn't finish the brothel's dialogs/quests/art that weren't finished yet.

But for the mods to come, there are of course plans to finish and develop the brothel dialogs/quests/NPC's/... , and much much more ;)

6. Phalzyr

Phalzyr Established Member Veteran

Yep that bothered me to, I am deffinately taking those commands out for myself, just a simple dlg edit for each... um person. :) All that needs to be done is the fad_and_teleport functions removed and maybe replaced with some confirmation lines like "that felt great big boy" or such :D

Our Host!