Archer question

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by bigchris1234, Apr 4, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. bigchris1234

bigchris1234 Member

First off, I just want to thank all the mods and peole that make this game what it is. I love this site and what you have done for the game.
    Now, I have a question about archery> Is there any way to shoot at different targets in the same round. I often kill something on the first shot and just watch the next 2 go into a corpse.

2. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Use 'Single Ataack' from the radial mwnu.

3. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

Actually, single attack will make you shoot only ONCE... and reserve the rest of your round for movement.

what you want is to use the "full attack" option.
    there is a bug in it where you sometimes lose attacks if you click on a target too soon between attacks.
    you should click on a target, wait until the arrow animation hit thems then wait 2 more seconds, then click on your next target... spam clicking can cause you to go from 3 attacks to 2 attacks due to said bug.

if you do a full attack then you are limited to a 5 foot step, however the game can automatically end your turn for you at that point so go to options and change it so it doesn't end your turn automatically when there is a 5 foot step left.

4. ShadowDeth

ShadowDeth Save Versus : Stupid

The bug I've noticed is that if you hold the arrow cursor over the target while you are making a part of your "full attack", you can lose the rest of your iterative attacks anyways.

Our Host!