Anyone thought of a "Living Greyhawk" Mod?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Keolander, Feb 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Keolander

Keolander Member

Basically...

I mean implementing the RPGA rule set for the game as in:

- 28 points for abilities (not 25....whoever came up with that should be shot....Greyhawk is considered a tough campaign world)
    - 1/2 Hit Dice + Con bonus <if any> every level past 1st (it sucks to have a 2nd level fighter who has +1 HP and Con bonus <if any>). While some might grouse that it takes away maximum hit points....its preferable to getting screwed with minimum hit points.

2. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

In future, requests for mods should be put in the general modification forum.
    It's a mountainous task to even attempt full mods. Some things like number of PCs in the game and stat point pool are almost certainly hardcoded and impossible to change.

There are character editors around where I believe you can upgrade your character to level 10 if you want to, so you can play a Lord Robilar-like character, but feats, skills and spells cannot above the restrictions of a level 10 cap.

I would suggest looking at our dialogue editors and trying to make small subquests and alterations first (see for example Edwin P's suggested mod in the general modification forum). I can guide you to the necessary resources and tools and provide advice.
    Jumping in with 2 feet and contributing to the process is the only way to get things moving. We simply do not have enough dedicated modders to implement individual requests at this stage.

I look forward to your contributions.

3. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Where's this character editor of which you speak?

-EE

Our Host!