America's collapse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Necroticpus, Oct 24, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctzfkJsHqVA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0dhHJ3F3jQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMx2F41XD0&feature=related

So, if you are an american living in america, what will you be prepared to do? Will you hide under the bed behind locked doors, praying that no one will find you and make sandwiches out of your legs or will you take steps to do what will need to be done to protect your own? Guns and hand weapons will replace Iphones and Blackberries. Small groups of people will band together out of necessity and common beliefs. Anarchy will be the order of everyday and there will be no one but yourself to pull your own weight. Bodies will litter the ground in various states of decomposition. Plague and famine will be rampant. Groups of evil people will wander the land, looking to take advantage where they can. The weak, young and old, will perish first, and they will be the lucky ones. The evil ones will be called the military.

I'm starting to get ready and I'm training my son to be just like me, intolerant, unforgiving, paranoid, cynical, stoic and uncaring, among other things. These are the only things that will survive the coming holocaust. I ain't stocking up on ridiculous pre-made products that everyone thought were so important before the fall. Everywhere I look I see sandwiches walking on two feet. All that will become important is a solid hand weapon and the will to survive in extreme duress.

I cherish the coming days. The law of tooth and claw will rule. Survival of the fittest. No more government. No more laws. Just making your way in the world as best you can, hunting to survive from day to day, against every adversity. Pockets of resistance fighting the former US military, now made killers of US civilians using the euphemism of "quelling civil unrest and dissent." If this isn't proof enough that the US is the second coming of the nazi culture, I don't know what is.

"NECROTICPUS! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women."

2. kio11

kio11 Established Member

man what do they make you guys smoke over there

err.. other than the taunting comment.. i didnt watch the videos but its crazy to assume usa will ever suffer from an internal social disaster. for the fact that its been suffering from that already for over a whole century and that the people have dealt actually amazing with it. i believe that its a country of settlers, and criminal or non-criminal, only the logic-seekers have made their way there. and in a lack of authority im sure there would be 10000000000000 countries that would murder the universe to assume that role.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  3. Necroticpus

We're right on the brink of the second civil war. People are sorely pissed off and want to drag Osama from the white house and the rest of the corporate leaders and crucify them on the front lawn. I don't blame them. I'm one of them. Things in this country haven't looked this bad, ever. There will be a second depression that will dwarf the first one. Our own military is already conducting martial law drills on the streets to be ready for when it blows. A little revolution, now and then, is a healthy thing.

4. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

He's basically repeating the background of of every apocalypse piece done since the 19th century.

You need a war, an ecological disaster or a third world country to create the right conditions for these kinds of situations. The United States is too big for the whole place to collapse at once.

We DEFINITELY can do this sort of thing locally though. New Orleans during Katrina was a good example.

5. kio11

kio11 Established Member

well it would fuck the world up if 90 percent of the market got complicated. already the latest semi-pre-tiny-bitty-crisis almost blew up europe. i cant think if usa couldnt trade anymore. well one would think itd be an amazing improvement to the world economics, but the sudden effect would literally kill hundred thousands.

what i think actually, is that usa should just dismantle the states. every state should be their own country. so the local people wont be so angry with everything.

what did obama do anyway? i thought everybody loved him.

6. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Nothing. Everyone is mad about their fairy tale that a guy who didn't even finish his freshman as senator would actually know how to get something done is crushed by unpleasant reality. Now that he is getting some real experience, they will probably fire him.

7. Necroticpus

Osama is one of the most hated presidents. You don't get respect by spending billions of dollars and printing extra money trying to buy your way out of an economic crisis. The republicans put him into office to take the heat while they continue to collect sick amounts of cash.

The states will be restructured after "peace" is restored, into 6 different police states owned by different corporations. The death toll will be in the hundred of millions. We will become an official republic, like our red friends across the pond.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  8. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

I blame Minnesota for voting for Al Franken.

9. Grimslade

Grimslade Member

I pray for the mental health of your son. How exactly has your life changed since Obama became President? You seem to be in dire straights - what has gone so wrong and what part has the gov't played in that?

10. Necroticpus

Not that I'm accountable to you for anything, but Osama gifted all big business with billions of dollars of decent citizen's money while completely ignoring the common man so they could give themselves six figure bonuses for making bad decisions. It's the promoting of status segregation, keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Instead of helping us in the trenches, he's helping those who don't need it at the expense of the common man. This is the combining of state and big business and it's naziism and fascist. This is wrong.

He also wanted to open up the borders to let foreigners in so they can take away jobs from americans. It's hard enough trying to find a job now without adding extra bodies that don't even belong here in to the mix. This is wrong.

He believes in incorporating more government into each person's life so that it can have more control over people and less civil liberties. This is wrong.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of my personal situation with a disembodied stranger from the internet who seems to have a strong sense of entitlement. Suffice it to say that Osama is not particularly to blame for the country's woes. He's just one in a long line of corrupt, selfish losers that represents the steady decline of western civilization. We are the Roman empire and we are now on the road to burning out of existence, much like the original. I'm most likely not going to get to see the actual fall of the US government, as much as I would like to, because history has proven that they will protect their own at the cost of the people. I hope that I am wrong. Maybe the people will get it right the next time, if there is one, and not set up any form of government because it's not for the people. It's only for weak minded fools that want to be dominated and slave for others at their own expense.

If you believe that the government is a good thing, you're part of the problem. There's a better way of life for everybody and not just the few. The inequality that it represents and promotes lowers everyone's quality of life, even theirs. It's just that their's is so much better than everyone else's.

I added the youtube links into my original post for a reason. I guess it's too much bother to watch them before commenting. It would remove a lot of questions about why people are pissed off and are ready to make some real change, and I don't mean voting for the right candidate. The people on top will not just give up their power and inequality easily. It must be taken away.

Godammit, this makes me want to start at the bottom and go out today and drag the local government out of their offices and show them the error of their ways. Unfortunately, my self control is still willing to wait until I have more support from others around me.

By the way, my son is just fine. I'm not raising him to be a mindless robot for the government. And you can keep your prayers. There isn't any god or gods that I'm in good standing with.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  11. Grimslade

Grimslade Member

I understand that you are upset w/ the gov't - I think someone would have to be dead to not be upset w/ the gov't. But you didn't answer my question - how exactly has your life changed due to what you perceive is going on? I ask this because most people ultimately have to answer (if they are being honest) "it hasn't changed at all".

12. kio11

kio11 Established Member

no its about oppressors and oppressed. its about people who wont listen to anything but to the point of a gun. its the same people that keep trying to put you on the other end of it.

and also not being on the good side of God is not something cool or to be proud of.

13. Sachmo

Sachmo Knight of the Crown

I blame Lebron James.

14. Necroticpus

Isn't what I outlined enough?!

I can easily say with much conviction that every day I draw breath, I become more hostile, intolerant, more resistant to change and more willing to take it out on them, knowing that these people are simply in that office to take advantage of people instead of working for the people, AND NOBODY ELSE CARES!

No one wants to be bothered and not cause any conflict so they can run in their hamster wheel for their masters. Well, to hell with that. Not me. I'm done with it. I've had enough. I'm not going to sit here anymore and pretend everything is okay while everything deteriorates around us. That may be good enough for everyone else but not me.

15. Necroticpus

You sound like George Bush.

If there is a god, he/she is a poor one and deserves to fall from grace. When I die, if I have to go and be judged, I'm going to rip a bar off of the pearly gates and beat him/her to death with it and then take over hell. As far as I'm concerned, god can go to hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!