A roleplay "cursed" item suggestion

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shin, Oct 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shin

Shin Established Member

I just thought, why not make marriages more "fun"? By giving a proper mariage event (script) which I think Troika had in mind then removed by maybe because of 300k words deal...

Then at the end of the ceremony, once you-a PC- say "I do", this PC and the NPC both get cursed rings. Cursed because you can't remove it, the curse being... no bonus effect at all. :D

This could somehow "balance" the fact that you can get one of the most powerful sword at the beginning of the game, and also, it adds some taste to roleplaying.

2. Rithas

Rithas Member

I'd rather to see it removeable, but have them leave the group or argue with you or something if you do.

3. rex_blade

rex_blade Established Member

yeah!

and when you remove it she could smack you with a rolling pin and you'd lose 10 hps!

but on a more serious matter, marriage isn't a curse fellas, it's a wonderful beutiful thing that you should embrace. I know I sure do.

4. Shin

Shin Established Member

Pfff... I know what marriage is, I never missed an episode of Marrried : two children. :p

And making it removable at risk is also good, though would be harder to implement, at least, that's what I think. :)

Our Host!