Shiningted

I want my goat back, Male, 53, from Sydney

Administrator

basically retired from modding at this point :( Mar 3, 2023

Shiningted was last seen:
Mar 17, 2024 at 11:08 AM
    1. Daemon6
      Daemon6
      Hi, I'm wondering if you could help me with an issue I'm having with the ToEE Co8 modpack.

Everything is installed fine, but I used to be able to add pc voices. I have relevant .wavs and .mes entries, but when I try to add them TOEE immediately crashes upon startup.

Is there a new way to add voice packs?

Thanks so much
      Daemon
    2. messedup
      messedup
      Just read your KotB blowup. I was thinking the same thing when I was reading the thread. I know I ramble and I try not to. I bring up things and try to ask questions and help others. That is the US Military in me. Hope you are feeling better. I stopped playing Kotb a long time ago since I couldn't get very far.
    3. marc1967
      marc1967
      Hey Ted - I tried to get WorldEd working a while ago when it first showed up, and again when you posted your documentation yesterday (great work BTW), but I'm having the same problem. Maybe you have an idea, as I really want to use this as it will speed along my clipping and svb efforts for all my new maps.

The program runs just fine to start, I open a module, and then open and see a map and get really exited. But then once the map is open, if I click on anything else at that point I get the blue spinning wheel of death and a "(Not Responding)" message at the top. I've tried using it on vanilla, 8.1.0, and KOTB and it does the same thing, so I don't think the install is the problem.

If you have an idea, or know anyone that went thru this too, let me know. I'm using windows 8 and going to try it with 7 to see if it works there.

Don't feel the need to engage this at all, I figured I'd just check if it was something obvious you were aware of.

Thanks, Marc
    4. XVicious
      XVicious
      Hi Shiningted,
      I was hoping since you was using some of the models I created in your mod KEEP ON THE BOARDER land, that you could mention and acredit that I had made them?

also Zoltec and I had originally completed some of the familiar mods together as well.
    5. The Royal Canadian
      The Royal Canadian
      Hi Ted
      If you need a KoTB "Beta-tester" let me know. I'm only working part-time at the moment so I have time available.
    6. Dreadfell
      Dreadfell
      Hey, would you mind if I posted a little bit of the KOTB demo on youtube as a mini lets play?
    7. silo25
      silo25
      just glad to see you alive dude
    8. krunch
      krunch
      I just wanted to drop a line and say hi there from 'over yonder'.
      :)
    9. sickNsane
      sickNsane
      hey iv been a member of the site for a long time and still have no posting ability i was just wondering how i get it i asked gaear but he hasnt responded yet.
    10. UiiU
      UiiU
      Hello, newbie here... where do i find how to change the unholy orc doube axe back to the origanal model? thanks for any help u can give me.
    11. rufnredde
      rufnredde
      Hey good to see you still are holding it together here, give everyone an Oy from me, just stopping by to reminisce.
    12. Ax Thrower
      Ax Thrower
      How do i get that darn tilde to work in windows vista 64bit
    13. Basil the Timid
      Basil the Timid
      Hope you had a happy birthday
    14. maalri
      maalri
      Ted- I had to do a total wipe and reload- and everything shows in my Temple of Elemental Ecil folder- including the Modpack 5.5.0.rar file- which i have unzipped, but when I activat TFE-X, only Vanilla shows... any ideas?
    15. maalri
      maalri
      Hey Ted - Any idea on when DH might make it into the new Mods? I desperately miss it...
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 26, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Disability worker
    Swamped by real life, I have announced that at this point I cannot see another update for KotB. That saddens me no end.
Our Host!