Circle of Eight Modpack 5.8.x/5.8.xNC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by UncleBuck, Apr 25, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

The magically held doors are not functional in the game. The intention is to keep demoness Z from roaming about the temple, which doesn't happen anyway. The doors where set when she was imprisoned as shown in the intro movie.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Thats an old bug from the Atari buglist, if I am not mistaken.

3. argikt

argikt Member

Hi, I would explian something I suposse you already know.

Ussually, when you make a character with the "wepaon focus" feat, he starts with the weapon that you have choose. This operation dont work when I choose an orc double axe, my char starts with a great axe, and I cant find the orc double in the initial store... I cant find any until I go to hickory:confused:

P.D: Initial store is really cool, more, and more items in with new releases... The new black sorecer robes is very cool with a female character:yes:

Thanks guys

4. Shiningted

Oookkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyy... since the Orc Double Axe is not a true double weapon (we don't have them) is it in the game at all (not counting Krunch's fabulous addition)? If so, you should indeed get one at startup if you take the feat.

5. argikt

argikt Member

Krunch's addition? what's it? is some kind of addon I must install?

I understand that orc double axe is not in the game database and is useless having this feat? is it?

6. Boque

Boque Member

7. Kneller1

Kneller1 Established Member

I remember that I had to manually add it to the startup file to get it at the beginning of the game. (annoyingly the console doesn't work on my laptop :( )

8. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

It's in the description files but not in invensource... It probably could/should be added to Ah Fong's store (no idea how to do it).

9. argikt

argikt Member

Ok!! thanks for the explanations

10. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Oh BTW, I'm seeing a crapload of unique weapons in the description.mes. I consoled some in, and they look sick (like the special katanas and whatnot, but I can't quite tell what they're enchanted with). Are these from the upcoming new content?

11. Shiningted

'Krunch's' is the one at Hickory. I am wondering whether there is a normal one in protos.tab. Could one of the more savvy forum mebers have a look? If so, it should be in the store.

12. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Are you still talking about the Orc Double-Axe? It's in description.mes (regular and MW) and you could probably console it in, but it's not listed anywhere in invensource, meaning it's not in-game.

13. Shiningted

Oooo, good work Ausdoerrt. Well if its there, w should sell it (and provide it at the start).

14. argikt

argikt Member

If you can do it, you will be doing a feat be useful, also adding a cool looking weapon.

As far I understand about programming (not so much), if the weapon is already in the database you only have to add into the weapon chess, isn't it?:poke:

15. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

The axe is in protos but not in any inventory. It has the same model # and is similar to the other axes. Just add it to the shopmap weapons chest inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!