Brother Smyth dialog?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Hordak, Aug 28, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Hordak

Hordak Member

Ok so this is the first time in 4 years playing... Can't get the Co8 mod 5 to work(0002 error)
    But Transferred the files from the buil up 5.0.6 mod and it seems to work ( don't really know if it does since I just started but it says so on the title screen)
    Well I started a game and it chrashed on a map change (auto save did I think)... anyway I was forced to make a new game because I didn't save my old one..

In the first game I could talk and trade with Brother smyth, but in this, I can't..?
    He just has a flooting text saying hello again and greetings, but I can't get in to dialog with him... Is this a bug or do I have to do something to get in contact with him?

Edit: Now I got to the moathouse and the Bandits arn't attcking me???

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. Basil the Timid

Basil the Timid Dont Mention the War

Oooh! This sounds like a problem I had. Did you change the order of your characters' pictures and put an NPC in the leftmost slot? If you did, put a PC there.

3. Hordak

Hordak Member

Well I reinstalled and got the co8 patch5 to work, so now there's no issues with this part. I can now cast unlimited magic missles it seems or 511. But I am already using the nocd crack it is larger than 2mb though... Where can I get a nocd that I need?

Our Host!