I don't know whether it's because of the NO-CD crack...

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Nc, Nov 10, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Nc

Nc Member

The order I installed the whole mess was: TOEE,patch 1,patch2(both offical),coe 3.04,then downloaded temple.zip and covered the original ones with the content in the file. The last thing was the NO-CD crack I found on the Internet for each time I put in the disk, the game still asked me to put the disk in......

Then everything seemed to work along very well, until I thought it was done and wanted to have lunch and then save it. Then the miserable thing happened. After I entered the name of the savedata and ckicked ok, the whole game crashed and my desktop appeared -_-b......Then I went into the
    game again and find that the save still worked! However, it's so boring to see that each time you save a game, you will be facing a crash.

So I just want to ask what it is about. Is it the problem of the NO-CD crack? Or perhaps next time the COE could contain some kind of crack like this?

Thanks a lot.

2. Nc

Nc Member

I think I figured it out myself. I created a fighter to test the patch and that's where the CTD came from. The patch didn't contain the statrt_equipment.mes so it was this that lead to the crash.
    However, I still hope a No_CD would be included by the next COE patch.It's not very conveniet without it anyway.

3. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

I don't think the Co8 patch will ever include a No-CD-crack since that would certainly cause legal problems.

4. Nomad_Wanderer

Nomad_Wanderer Established Member Veteran

Yep. We won't be including any No-CD or anything else that is questionable like that...

Our Host!