Frozen Assets help? *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Yavathol, Dec 25, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Yavathol

Yavathol Member

This is actually the first time I've played the Verbobonc mod:joy:

I've just killed the dragon, at 8th level. On the one hand, my tank succumbed to fear and ran away, but on the other hand, after spreading the PCs out, the dragon consistently picked my rogue to breath on, to no damage at all, while the polar bear druid ripped bits out of his behind! So that's about even, I figure, though I'd have no objection to making it harder. One suggestion I'd make - would it be possible to figure out a way to skin the dragon and obtain some dragonhide plate? Just a thought.:)

Anyway, I'm a bit stuck on the Frozen Assets quest. I can see that the lord suggest a tunnel in the north-east of the gnomes, but I can't spot it, only the rooms leading off to the spiders! Is this tunnel inside the first level of the gnomes building, or on the main Verbobonc street? Or am I looking in completely the wrong place? It's an area transition symbol I'm looking for, right?:blush:

Thanks,

Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
  2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Well if you've already beaten the dragon, all you have to do is report back to the Viscount to complete the quest as it was the dragon who was freezing the merchants.

3. Yavathol

Yavathol Member

Hmm. I think I have reported back to the Viscount...the Under Attack From Underground quest has been marked completed, but not Frozen Assets. Family Trouble is also marked complete. Not important, at least now I know I haven't missed anything.

Thanks heaps for responding, and for writing the module:wave: I'll be sure to run through it again once the Hextor Temple is fleshed out!

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Last time I was in Verbobonc, and had slain the dragon and friends I had to talk to the Viscount twice, each time reporting on a different quest.

Our Host!