Ah the Spoils of War

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Astaroth, Nov 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Astaroth

Astaroth Member

So, I save Prince Thommel, and wandering from Hommlet to Nulb, the knight and his party encounter me, to give me the reward. Usually, as soon as I enter the encounter the dialogue begins, but this time my party was in the water, and the knight and company were out in the road. Just for kicks, my mage hucks a fireball, and battle ensues. Quickly dispatching the lot of them, my cleric doths the killing blow to the unconscious knight. Then I loot his body and score some cool shwag, then suddenly the buck-naked knight rises from the dead; scaring the **** out of me. He kindly thanks and rewards me, then disappears with the rest of his party.

2. JerryB

JerryB Established Member

So when role-playing, you launch a firebal at someone who is presenting you a reward just for kicks? I guess they don't have the right meds in Greyhawk.

3. Astaroth

Astaroth Member

Figuring no one in my party could use a bastard sword or anything else he gave me, so yeah why not. Besides, I always like screwing with vid games AI to see how far the programmers went. In this case I was hoping the knight's lordship would send a party to enact justice, but instead I got Jesus the knight.

4. Alrik Fassbauer

Alrik Fassbauer Established Member

You would be a good beta tester. :)

5. JerryB

JerryB Established Member

This is true, he does make a good tester.:p

This is a bug though, on par with Thrommel leaving without his sword when rescued.

Our Host!