Feedback/Issues With FanFix 2.0.0

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Phalzyr, Nov 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Phalzyr

Phalzyr Established Member Veteran

Have any issue post them here :D

2. Dregur

Dregur Member

Put back the NPC looting mod that only allows NPC's to loot coins please.

Troika "fixed" NPC looting, but it's still aggravating and serves no real purpose but to annoy most players.

-The Grinman :D

3. Sir_Kalthorine

Sir_Kalthorine Member

I absolutely completely indisputably 100% unequivocally agree.

NPC looting utterly spoils the game for me... and I am no powergamer, in fact I impose extra restrictions on the game myself to increase the challenge. But the way NPC looting has been implemented, even post patch, is just moronic.

4. JHunz

JHunz Member

Gah. Took 5 minutes to rip that out when Exitium told me to :p

5. Sir_Kalthorine

Sir_Kalthorine Member

Well, as the actress said to the bishop, "can you stick it back in again please sir?"

6. Dregur

Dregur Member

Maybe have a Co8 patch that doesn't have it, and one that does have it?

-The Grinman :D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2003
  7. rex_blade

rex_blade Established Member

phylzar(sp)? has already made an installer where you can choose wether or not to installsome of the more.... controversial elements of the patch. why not just add the looting as an install option?

8. zoar

zoar Member

I really, really hate the NPCs taking the good loot. Could someone please add back in the CO8's looting rules as an optional install?

Zoar

9. Phalzyr

:D if he puts it back in and gives me the files or puts it up for dload. I can certainly add that as an optional thing in my installer. Was it just the protos.tab file that was altered for this? the share field? If so I could do it myself easily. But that only changes then to half-share so maybe you altered something else?

10. Phalzyr

I just reuploaded my installer with it as an option(installed by default), to include half_share_money_only on those hireables that didn't have nothing. If that is all that was needed then :)

11. Sir_Kalthorine

Sir_Kalthorine Member

i can't access the newly uploaded version - the zip file needs a password to extract it and the EXE (unzipped) version doesn't seem to be there at all ("page not found"). Sorry! :(

12. Phalzyr

sorry about that I had gan3 as the password in my winrar default profile :eek:, I uploaded a non-password version??? It never asked for a password on me wither version so... can someone confirm it has no password :)

13. Peregrin

Peregrin Member

Issues with fanfix 2.0.0

Not so much an issue with the fan patch as with the included pwizard. I ran it just as I had pre-patch but when I attempted to create new characters the portraits were not there. I think this is something to due with official patch and fan patch installed together making pwizard non-compatible

14. daniel99

daniel99 Member

QUEST BROKEN IN MOD PATCH!

this happen since version 1.0.0 already but since the game still buggy so i dun care much about it. Now the patch release and i start playing toee again with the mod patch 2.0.0. There r 2 quest is broken in nulb.
    Quest for eye of tiger and porkey's revenge.
    eye of tiger===
    just after i accept the quest and start fighting with pirate after 1 round the dialog comes out say he beat me! i dun even have a hit on him. The quest keep me fail to fiish this quest.
    porkey's revenge===
    actually is the brothel quest. Madam finance problem due to mickey. After talk to mickey using one of the skill i go back to brothel talk to madam but the quest seem havent complete yet b4 that i can finish the quest now it seem different.

Hope you guys check it out.

15. Peregrin

Peregrin Member

Re: Issues with fanfix 2.0.0

Found the problem, Fan Fix 2.0.0 creates a folder INTEFACE that should be INTERFACE in the DATA/ART directory. This means that everything downstream is ignored:shock:

Our Host!