I'm probably just stupid...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by AeoN2, Oct 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. AeoN2

AeoN2 Member

But can someone help me understand how I proceed in the game when I have Allyx' Shop Map mod installed? I buy items, but there is no exit from the map, and no place to travel with 'M' key...

I have a clean TOEE patch 2, with Toffee 3.1 and Ted's 1.2.0 mod (which has the shop map mod)...

Any help would be appreciated...

2. AeoN2

AeoN2 Member

I've figured out the answer from this thread: http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2210&page=2&pp=30&highlight=shop+map

To anyone else with the same problem, and lack of readme's, to start you need to use dialogs from the armor salesman.

To the modders: Maybe some added information to these mods would be a good idea? I know that it's easy to create the mods that please all those already familiar with them, but for players new to the mods, lack of information such as this can be very annoying.

3. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

The middle merchant has a dialogue option, choose "start adventuring" when youre done buying equipment.

4. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

Oops too slow. Sometime soon a a new version of the co8 mod is set to come out, from what I understand it should solve problems like this one.

5. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

We are working on a new version, and I am doing all the documentation for it. These issues will be corrected. Plus, I might add a change or two to the dialogs to make it more obvious what to do.

Our Host!