Other purchaseable items at the smith?

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by -w|sh-, Oct 6, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. -w|sh-

-w|sh- Member

I love that you guys managed to get most masterwork weapons available at the smith in Hommlet, but there's plenty of other stuff that a person needs to buy that can't be purchased there (or anywhere for that matter).

Specifically, you can't buy bullets, darts, javelins, non-masterwork shurikens and a few other items. There's also some weapons left out of the masterwork list (such as a MW longspear, or hey, even a sling). I'm more or less just wondering if you guys are planning to implement more buy screens (much like the dialog buy screens for your current MW 'fix') so that these rare items can be purchased, or if we'll just have to be in the cold until an official patch is released.

Also, I noticed in one of the weapon proficiency lists, there is a weapon called a "ray". Any clue on what that is? Curiousity really gnaws at me when I see something like that and I've never seen it in-game.

2. -w|sh-

-w|sh- Member

Ok, excuse my ignorance from earlier... I found some of the other items in the simple weapons category. Duh.

Anyway, still wondering about things like bullets and any other weapon that may not be available for now. Would be cool to actually be able to use my new masterwork sling :)

3. zippyhappychimp

zippyhappychimp Member

Ray is for the casters, I.e. Spells.

4. Xma

Xma Member

For a next patch...
    Phalzyr has the smith restocking bullets and other consumable...

Our Host!