How do you get rid of a summoned creature?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Balduzar, Jul 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

is there anything on the radial menu to get rid of it?

hey I just had a look at the spells code, the spell is sposed to expire after 600 also I can't find anything that says you can't kill it

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  2. Sprool

Sprool Member

I tried everything on the radial menu and I have tried die on the console. It hasnt expired yet but what does 600 mean. Does that mean that it is supposed to expire after 6 hours or 6 days? Hes been with me for at least one rest period. Maybe I should rest for a week or so and see what happens. Ok, I rested for 28 days and hes still with me. Ithink im going to have to see if I have a distant save before the Hound. Thanks everyone for the help!

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I'm not sure what 600 means, one of the other spell guys probaly knows.

4. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

That's strange die didn't work, I had tried it myself just before posting to make sure it would.

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

If you are so disappointed...you can always reinstall ToEE, as per below.

try this to reinstall

Try following these steps to reinstall. Plus, there is a bonus at the end of my instructions.

control panel -> add/remove programs -> uninstall Livonya's Beta 1.5.1 MOD (if this MOD is installed)

control panel -> add/remove programs -> uninstall Temple of Elemental Evil

Windows Exporer >> C:\Program Files\Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil >> delete what's left

Reboot

Install ToEE using the original 2 CD disks

Reboot

Install the Atari Official Patch1 -> ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/to..._PATCH1_ENU.EXE

Install the Atari Official Patch2 -> ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/to..._ANY-PATCH2.EXE

Install the Co8 Fan Fixes 3.0.4 -> http://www.co8.org/files/patch/ToEE...ixes_V3-0-4.zip
    * Extract the executable file from the zipped file and run the executable file.

Install the Livonya's Beta 1.5.1 MOD -> http://files.co8.org/mods/Livonya's Beta 1.5.1 Mod Setup.exe
    * Save the file to your hard drive. After it is on your hard drive, then, run the executable and install this MOD.
    ** If you use the setup.exe version of Livonya's MOD, you do NOT need to add the single temple.dll fix as her MOD uses his temple.dll patched file.

Reboot

You can replace the ToEE.exe executable file with the no-cd fix executable file after you reboot your computer the third time.
    * You can get the ToEE no-cd fix below.
    DOWNLOAD *** Temple of Elemental Evil v2.0 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE (V2.0 for ENGLISH ToEE)
    -> http://m0002.gamecopyworld.com/game...ntal_evil.shtml

6. Sprool

Sprool Member

I think Krunch is right. The data is corrupted somehow. Luckily my most distant save is pre hound so I will just have to go back. Thanks for all the help!

7. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

May he burn in Hell everlasting. If he's a great sage, then I'm the friggin' Pope.

8. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

If you're the Pope, then I'm... friends with the Pope! Kewl... :cool:

Hey you can give us the dispensations...

Our Host!