Ideas?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ACE4490, Jul 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. ACE4490

ACE4490 Member

What should be put into newer mods?

2. ACE4490

ACE4490 Member

Dragons shoul be put into one of the mods. The whole game is based on D&D. What is D&D with out any dragons.

3. harper

harper Member

"D&" i think ... ;)

4. ACE4490

ACE4490 Member

oh yeah!!!!

5. Galuf the Dwarf

Galuf the Dwarf Member

- What about prestige classes (mostly the DMG ones)? I might be compelled to play evil if I could have Assassins and/or Blackguards. :transform

Of course, what party wouldn't be fit without a Dwarven Defender or Arcane Archer, particularly the former?

- (If current mods haven't addressed this enough): Improving encounters, particularly every time your party levels up. I'm not sure if my 5-member party in my Patch 2/Temple.dll-patched game will be able to reach level 20. Not that I'm crying to get to 20 w/ a party, but experiments w/ multi-classing would probably be cool. Dragons would likely fill such a role.

- Sub-races. I wouldn't mind playing Duergar, Drow, or Svirfneblin (even w/ the level adjustments) if I could. Definitely Duergar.

- Applying double weapons, including a fix for the Gnomish Hooked Hammer that made it work as such (heard it doesn't exactly do that). Probably make double weapons act as like a maul for occupying the off-hand spot, for starters (haven't used a GHH hammer yet, mind you).

- Add differences in skin color. Sure, we can change the color of their hair (and the style), so why not their skin? Portraits like Ember's, and that drow portrait are rather out of line otherwise.

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

Its not posible to have multiple skin colours for the same race at this point :cry:
    in some ways I think thats ok in relation to hommlet and its surrounds, but as PCs go they could come from anywhere, even the underdark...
    I might have a go at making pergenerated PCs that aren't quite normal...

7. ACE4490

ACE4490 Member

sounds good

8. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

More & smarter foes, more locations, more quests.

Classes and items are cool, but I'd rather have more to do than more things to do it with.

Our Host!