Weapon Quicktabs

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by pitttbulll, Apr 22, 2020.

Remove all ads!
  1. pitttbulll

pitttbulll Member

After installing TOEE+ and all of the CO8 mods and starting a new game of TOEE, I can't get the weapon quick tabs (1-5) to work.
    Every time I put the weapons into the location for a tab and then switch to another or back, it doesn't remember my choices and puts everything back into my inventory.
    Is this a bug, or am I not assigning my weapons to the quick tabs right?
    Thanks.

2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

That's a Temple+ bug unfortunately. I think ive fixed it for the next version. @_doug_

3. pitttbulll

pitttbulll Member

Thanks, no biggie.
    This is an awesome game and great job with the modding and enhancements.
    It's nice to see people who enjoy what they do and are awesome at it and not about the money.
    I know it's been mentioned, but it would be so totally cool to see against the giants or the descent/vault of the drow/demonweb series done!
    Thanks.

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

@pitttbulll For that, the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous engine is probably better since it has official mod tools and is a D&D 3.x derivative.

5. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

Just tested the issue in the current build and it appears to be working correctly.

anatoliy and Sitra Achara like this.
  6. pitttbulll

pitttbulll Member

Cool, any idea when it will be released?
    Also, I'm not able to leave my characters at the inn and not having them deleted.
    The log says that was added to the new release if you leave them they stay there and can be retrieved and not deleted.

7. _doug_

_doug_ Established Member

I would like to release this week. That may not work out though.

8. pitttbulll

pitttbulll Member

Sounds great, thanks.
    The latest version of CO8 says your allowed to now leave characters at the inn and they won't be deleted like before.
    I tried leaving a character there but it warns me and looks like it really deletes them like before.
    Fortunately my previous loads still had the character so I didn't permanently lose him.
    Am I doing something wrong, or did this new feature not get incorporated?
    I was hoping to play with a full pc party of 8 and drop off a character when I need the slot to do a quest or pickup an important needed npc.
    I'm running toee+ 1.075

Our Host!