Pathfinder Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allyx, Nov 21, 2019.

Remove all ads!
  1. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Humble Bundle are offering a range of Pathfinder 1st edition Rulebooks and Comics for the next 20 days or so, including the Core Rulebook, the first 3 Bestiary books, Beginner Box, Advanced Players Guide Advanced Race Guide, Strategy Guide, Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Campaign and many more.

If you are interested in starting or just expanding your Pathfinder PDF collection, $15 is all you need to get this awesome Humble Bundle deal, and give to charity too.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/...dex_2_c_pathfindercomicssupertrove_bookbundle

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    GuardianAngel82 likes this.
  2. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

Interesting... I'll have to talk to my wife...

3. Allyx

I bought this Humble Bundle for one of my players as an early Christmas gift, I already bought a previous Pathfinder Humble Bundle which had no comics, but even more Rulebooks.

Since I'm using Fantasy Grounds for my home games, I have also been buying up their in-app conversions of these books. Fantasy Grounds will reduce the price of their converted content by the cost of the full priced PDF files from Paizo.com so my $26 Humble Bundle has paid for itself 3 times over at this point.

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

$15 was a bargain for all this material. If I use the books, it'll likely only be the modules since the rules are SRDed.

5. Allyx

The rules are on the SRD, if you plan to use rules from any book other than the Core Rulebook for any Pathfinder Society games however, you need to be able to prove you own the books you took abilities, feats, spells, items, classes or archetpes from, plus the artwork is really pretty, and paying for books ensures the hobby survives and artists and writers continue earning a living... plus it's a really good price for what you get for it, and of course, some of it goes to charity.

6. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

I already bought the bundle and have no plans to play PFS.

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I also have no plans to play PFS so I should probably buy it...

Our Host!