Thank you

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by tomthefighter, Sep 2, 2019.

Remove all ads!
  1. tomthefighter

tomthefighter Errr......

It's been a while since I've last checked in on Co8 and just wanted to post a "Thank You" for the many hours of enjoyment Co8 +TOEE has brought to me.

The forums are interesting, I esp. remember the "Cooking" thread and the poetry.

I know that y'all have devoted significant time, resources, sweat, blood, and tears to not just keeping TOEE alive but to improve it as well as providing a community, so I just wanted to say thanks.

TomTheFighter

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

No worries Tom :)

3. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Thankee, Tom, Ted, Allyx, and everyone else who has contributed to the making or/and playing of ToEE, T+, and Co8/KotB/IWD!

Cooking? Poetry? What be these?

4. tomthefighter

tomthefighter Errr......

Endarire somewhere around here there was a pretty cool "Cooking" thread and Ms. Scryler has some nice poetry, which for whatever reason, stuck with me.

TomTheFighter

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah, Scryler's poetry is awesome, and any predominantly male forum will end with a barbequeing thread: that's a Law. :)

6. Menen

Menen Member

There's an old thread somewhere here, and I mean years and years old, where someone was writing out the story of their game as if it were a novel. I loved those posts, but unfortunately they ended well before the story concluded.

That's something I've always wanted. A really good Temple of Elemental Evil novel. I know there's an official Greyhawk novel out there, but, and this is just my opinion, it didn't fully capture the depth and feeling of the setting for me.

Our Host!