So, TemplePlus exists.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Endarire, Feb 29, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

I'll take a look this weekend.

By the way, it always helps to attach a savegame. Saves me the time of trying to recreate the problem and makes it easier to solve the issue...

2. hugin7

hugin7 Member

I now have permissions to upload files without having to resort to a file sharing service, so please see the attached .zip.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Good Hope buff has already been applied to the party in the save file.
    2. Use the Cleric character to cast any buff, say, Bull's Strength, on the Bard/Rogue.
    3. The combat log will show a concentration check, which should fail most of the time.
    4. If the concentration check fails, the whole party loses Good Hope.

Thank you in advance for investigating.

Attached Files:

3. hugin7

hugin7 Member

4. hugin7

hugin7 Member

This could be construed as a UX enhancement or a bug, but I noticed that the Wizard spell "Keen Edge" provides no feedback to the player. The spell itself works, but there is no buff or remaining duration indicator anywhere.

5. hugin7

hugin7 Member

6. hugin7

hugin7 Member

Version 1.0.56 has some juicy fixes queued up... when are you hoping to release it? ;)

Looking forward to doing a bit of QA. :)

7. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I'm sure it'll be ready when it's ready, and not a moment sooner...

8. Sitra Achara

That's generally true ;) but I guess I should make a release since I'm going on a long vacation soon. Probably this weekend.

9. hugin7

hugin7 Member

I downloaded version 1.0.56 and successfully verified all of the bugs that I submitted. Great work! :)

10. Sitra Achara

Thanks!

I'll be on hiatus now since Divinity Original Sin 2 is out and then off to vacation for about a month so hopefully nothing major comes up :D

11. hugin7

hugin7 Member

Have fun with DOS:2! It's definitely on my list, too, but I'll wait for it to get a few patches. Enjoy your vacation. :)

12. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Knee deep in DOS:2 .......... and I keep sinking deeper, who needs sleep anyway. :D

13. Sitra Achara

Tell me about it...

14. TomBac

TomBac Member

Hy all,

first of all i would love to congratulate on Temple+ development. Awesome work on tweaking the engine, classes and all that. Not sure if this is only me but i see from Prestige classes is missing Archmage, I’m positive i read somewhere in earlier posts on this thread that there is supposed to be, he’s even missing in Help / Wiki.

There is several things that i would love to mention:

1. Awesome work on loading the game! Awesomely fast!
    2. When traveling through maps / areas loading time have tripled, sloweeer loading.
    3. No Spells requirement when forging, Love it! Is it possible to upgrade “older” weapons to +4 or 5 if the other enchantments have been aded earlier?
    4. Scater can’t be upgraded (but you guys proly know that)
    5. Didn’t captured any new Spells at wiz/sorc/cler/duid?
    6. Sometimes i miss to deploy another attack, seams to me that there isn’t something right
    7. Game didn’t CTD not a single time in HB in mass battle.
    8. Thumbs up on Character creation UI, and awesomely option to input as much stat points you like
    (have immediately crated my new Gods who traveled Lands party
    9. LOVE DM mode!!! Totally awesome! Aldo i had some problems with its functionality some times DM UI interface panels load sometimes don’t, not sure if this is bug or not, but when you use DM panel and set up encounters then you close DM panel it totally disappear and can’t be used again.

Question:
    Is it possible to set up New encounters on different maps? Does game members that so that next time you load game position game loads set up for those maps?
    My intention is to “recreate” maps with high lvl encounters like Hickory branch with 18+ HD monsters.
    Dragons, demons, devils, Liches etc!

How to solve Loot reward for this sort gaming, like chests with items inside? is it possible to do that?

15. Sitra Achara

Thanks!

Re Archmage, you are mistaken, and it won't be added any time soon unfortunately unless someone wants to mod it in.

3. Should be.
    4. Should it be upgradable? I think it has a maxed out enh bonus (+10).
    5. Are you asking if any were added? Then no.
    6. I think sometimes the cursor changes in the middle of a Full Attack but you should be able to manially resume attacking from the radial menu.
    7. Cool!
    9. You should be able to restore it by clicking the D button at the bottom. Is that not working?
    Also you can minimize it instead of closing by double clicking the blue header.

As for editing, it doesn't support 'campaign editing', you can use the WorldEd tool for that. I realize it would be pretty cool to make it so, maybe sometime in the future!

Expanding it to include chests and items shouldn't be too hard, will probably add in the future.

Our Host!