Do ALL Wizard scrolls appear in vendor inventories in New Content 8.1.0?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Endarire, Jan 27, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Greetings, all!

I'm about to start ToEE again with the 8.1.0 New Content pack. The last time I played, Verbobonc wasn't fully implemented yet.

I plan to bring a Wizard. I want to know what Wizard scrolls exist in-game so I can have my Wizard learn those. (I want to plan my level up spell selections properly.)

I want to know if every Wizard scroll is on a vendor's list somewhere, or as a guaranteed drop. Please list below all Wizard spells that aren't, and please, no spoilers!

2. sneakycold

sneakycold Member

I'm not sure. Last time I played not all can be bought from shops, I think 90% of the scrolls can be bought from the merchant woman inside the shop of Senshock on Verbobonc.
    Check Gazra's guide for more details: ToEE Game Guide and Walkthrough

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Gazra's guide is a treasure trove of information on the Modpack and an excellent reference that can give you answers much much quicker than waiting for a reply on the forums. :)

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Welcome back Endarire.

5. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Ted: Thankee!

ASIDE: I returned to ToEE with the 8.1.0 modpack recently and got PWNED by the intro Moathouse fights - including the random encounters - with what seemed like an optmized 35 point buy party! (Rogue going Wizard, Druid, Sorcerer, Ronald)

I restarted once I realized a CG Cleric and CG Wizard could do the job. Just keep the AC up and keep on swingin'!

Our Host!